Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Amaka Okwuoha's 'Miracle Daughter' She Had After 15 Years (Photos)



Chioma Jesus Shares Photo Of Her 'miracle Daughter' She Had After 15-years

Nigerian gospel singer Chioma Jesus waited for years before having her look-alike daughter.

The singer shared a photo of her beautiful daughter and wrote as seen below:


"Whenever I look at this my miracle daughter I know and i believe that there's nothing God can not do after 15 years I had my son..........Are you still believing God for any thing please hold on to His word it will surely come to pass in Jesus name Amen...."

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment