Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Terrorists attack military base in Mali, kill 53 soldiers

Terrorists attack military base in Mali, kill 53 soldiers
Terrorists have killed 53 soldiers in one of the deadliest attacks on a military outpost in Mali. The attack occurred Friday, November 1st in Indelimane, Menaka region, northeast of the country.
A civilian was also killed at the outpost close to the border with Niger, the country’s communication minister Yaya Sangare said on Twitter. “The situation is under control. A search and the process of identifying the bodies is continuing,” he added, after giving the latest update on the death toll. 
He said 10 survivors were found at the outpost, which suffered “significant” damage. No further details of the attack were given. The Malian government earlier condemned the “terrorist attack,” saying it had left numerous dead or wounded but without giving a precise toll. “Reinforcements have been dispatched to secure the area and hunt down the attackers,” the statement added. 
No group immediately claimed responsibility for Friday’s assault. It comes a month after two jihadist assaults killed 40 soldiers near the border with Burkina Faso, however several sources said the death toll had been down played. The deadly assault sparked protests outside a military camp in the country’s capital Bamako.  
Mali’s army has been struggling in the face of a jihadist revolt that has spread from the arid north to its centre, an ethnically mixed and volatile region. The recent assaults are also a humiliation for the so-called G5 Sahel force a much-trumpeted initiative under which five countries created a joint 5,000-man anti-terror force and for France, which is committed to shoring up the fragile region.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

22 comments:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your site.
    You have some really great articles and I feel I would be
    a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love
    to write some articles for your blog in exchange for
    a link back to mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good article. I am going through many of these
    issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd
    figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging
    links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours
    and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you're interested feel free to shoot me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really a great and useful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really attention-grabbing, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I've joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of extra of your wonderful post.

    Additionally, I've shared your website in my social networks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, this weekend is fastidious for me, as this moment
    i am reading this impressive educational paragraph here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in fact thankful to the owner of this website who has shared this wonderful paragraph at here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible points. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort.

    ReplyDelete
  9. With havin so much content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism
    or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of unique
    content I've either written myself or outsourced but
    it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet
    without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are going for best contents like myself, simply pay a visit this website all the time
    as it offers feature contents, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Its truly amazing piece of writing, I have got much clear
    idea about from this paragraph.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard
    to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you have done a very good job with
    this. In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Safari.
    Exceptional Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. А потому этот онлайн клуб и рекомендуется
    наряду с лучшими - тем, кто ждет подарков от фортуны или
    просто решил развлечься.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Exceptional post but I was wanting to know if you could
    write a litte more on this subject? I'd be very grateful
    if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that
    this web site needs far more attention. I'll probably
    be back again to read more, thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this
    useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like
    this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and come back
    to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.

    I'll certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's actually a great and helpful piece of info.
    I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with
    us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My site has a lot of unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over
    the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help stop content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to our
    blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am really happy to read this weblog posts which includes tons of valuable information, thanks
    for providing such data.

    ReplyDelete