Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

TTB CEO, Titiloye Timothy Celebrates His Birthday, 20th April.



The CEO of this ground gaining blog in the person of Titiloye Timothy is been given another year to his years (+1) by the Almighty God. We just know that every 20th of April is about you.


In Titiloye Timothy Words;


I am really grateful for this gift of life God has given unto me this day. I appreciate the fact that my celebration this day is not in sorrow but in happiness, I bless the Name of the Lord for that. 
I really want to show my heart of gratitude to all TTB readers outside there. I really appreciate you guys support, because it is you guys that are making the platform to move forward. Without you, we would not be where we are today☺. 

Let's Celebrate him by wishing him well. 


About TTB




From,
TTB Teams
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments: