Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Pasuma’s daughter, Niniola Celebrated by Pasuma Fans Club in the Uk…See Photos

Niniola Aaliyah Odetola is one of popular Fuji Star, Pasuma‘s children and she has just been celebrated upon her graduates from the UK by the Pasuma‘s Fans Club in the UK  and she was a recipient of an award from the prestigious Club.
In her words, she said, ”I receive this with a grateful heart from my dad’s PFC Uk and all over the world, Thank you for all the love you have sown my parents and I…To my daddy he is the best and proud you are my daddy…” 

img-20160720-wa0003.jpg
img-20160720-wa0005.jpg
source: http://hitz.ng/2016/07/pasumas-daughter-niniola-celebrated-by-pasuma-fans-club-in-the-uk-see-photos/
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment