Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Daddy Showkey Called To Remembrance Of His Dad He Lost 41years Ago

Verified




Popular Nigeria Raggae and R and B musician, Daddy Showkey called to the remembrance of his father that died about 41 years ago. 

On his Instagram handle he said:

I can’t believe that is 41 years today that I lost my hero! my icon!! My role model !!! A Great and Wonderful Man My DADDY! The Daddy wey born Daddy " JOHN ASANIOMATA PAUL ASIEMO " Father I miss you like it was yesterday you left us, I hope I Made you proud because everyday I think if you are here will me will be proud of me and the little I achieved, I know you will have wanted higher institution I am sorry dad but my children are going now for me, so I am sorry dad please forgive anywhere you’re Pls appreciate the little I achieved I miss you the Great Palas
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment