Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

16-Year-Old Janet Jumbo Is The 1st Nigerian Model To Walk For Louis Vuitton



Nigerian model, Jumbo Janet, becomes the first Nigerian model to exclusively walk for Louis Vuitton.

Janet jumbo is from Rivers state Nigeria and only just 16yrs, born and brought up in Lagos. She was scouted by Mr Raphael of Raw Model Management who is also her manager.
Mr Rapheal found Janet on the street of Lagos when she was on her way back from church, and since then it’s been a beautiful journey to success and an international modelling career.

Jumbo Janet just recently walked her first show for Louis Vuitton (exclusive) and she is the first Nigerian female model to walk for the brand! Major!


She has been to London and currently in Paris and very soon will travel to New York and other major cities.

Jumbo Janet is signed to one of the biggest modelling agency in Nigeria with most of their models abroad, Raw Model management Nigeria, which is also her mother agency.

Janet is also signed to IMG models Worlwide, home to some of the world’s most famous models and Fashion icons like Kate Moss, Alek Wek, Gisele Bündchen, Joan Smalls, Karlie Kloss, Miranda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Chanel Iman, Lily Aldridge, Gigi Hadid, Jon Kortejarena, and Ashley Graham and Francina models Spain.

Jumbo Janet has a very promising career and already achieved so much for her recent entry into the industry. We look forward to seeing her achieve more.



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 comments:

  1. It's very simple to find out any matter on web as compared to books,
    as I found this post at this site. I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really
    pleasant post on building up new web site.

    Ahaa, its good discussion on the topic of this post here at this webpage, I have read
    all that, so now me also commenting here. http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this write-up and also the rest of
    the site is also very good. Hi, I do think this is an excellent web
    site. I stumbledupon it ;) I am going to come back yet again since i have book marked it.

    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and
    continue to guide other people. It is the best time to make some plans for the longer
    term and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this submit and if I may just I want
    to recommend you some interesting issues or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles regarding this article.
    I wish to read more things approximately it!
    http://samsung.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaa, its fastidious conversation on the topic of this article here at this weblog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this
    place. Woah! I’m really digging the template/theme of this website.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to get that “perfect balance” between superb usability and visual appearance.

    I must say you’ve done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads very
    fast for me on Safari. Superb Blog! Hello would you mind letting me know
    which web host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3
    different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it! http://alienware.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will right away seize your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or
    newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me realize so that I may subscribe.

    Thanks. This is a topic that is near to my heart… Many thanks!
    Exactly where are your contact details though? I
    will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter
    service. Do you've any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks. http://foxnews.org

    ReplyDelete