Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

2019 Election: Buhari Wins In Kogi State As INEC Concludes Collation


Image result for apc and pdp

The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), President Muhammadu Buhari, has polled overall votes of 285,894 in Kogi to defeat his main challenger, Atiku Abubakar, of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) who polled 218,207 votes.
The presidential results declared by the Kogi State Collation Officer, Prof Michael Adikwu, of the University of Abuja, showed that Buhari won in 14 out of the 21 LGAs of the state while Atiku won in seven.

Daily Trust reports that Buhari led Atiku with a wide margin of 67,687 votes.

Breakdown of the result declared is as follow:

Ankpa

APC- 21,109

PDP-16,749



Bassa

APC- 7,377

PDP- 10,137



Adavi

APC-24,843

PDP-10,059



Ajaokuta

APC- 13,253

PDP- 10, 710



Ijumu

APC- 8,507

PDP- 12,423



Kogi KotonKarfe

APC- 16, 588

PDP- 10,392



Mopa-Muro

APC- 3,646

PDP-Fabola 5,336



Ibaji

APC- 13,545

PDP – 10,307



Ofu

APC- 13,171

PDP- 10,374



Lokoja

APC- 24,983

PDP- 18,351



Ogori-Magongo

APC- 2,323

PDP- 1,956



Okehi

APC- 18,222

PDP- 11,965



Okene

APC- 37,617

7,839



Olamaboro

APC- 12,229

PDP- 11, 325



Omala

APC- 8,206

PDP- 11,815



Kabba-Bunu

APC- 9,131

PDP- 14,888



Yagba East

APC- 5,687

PDP- 8,841



Yagba West

APC- 7,175

PDP- 9,419



Dekina

APC- 21,392

PDP- 10, 455



Idah

APC-9,240

PDP- 8,784



Igalamela

APC- 7,650

PDP- 6,082



Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site
    owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    web will be a lot more useful than ever before. Hello would you mind letting me know which web
    host you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster
    then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Kudos, I appreciate it! Hi there! This blog post could not be written much better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!

    He always kept talking about this. I'll forward this
    article to him. Fairly certain he's going to have a great read.
    Many thanks for sharing! http://cspan.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not resist commenting. Exceptionally well written! I will
    right away take hold of your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink
    or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please permit me recognise in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks. I could not refrain from commenting. Well written! http://www.cspan.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s perfect time to make a few plans
    for the future and it is time to be happy. I have learn this
    post and if I may I wish to suggest you few attention-grabbing things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I desire to read even more issues approximately it! I am sure this post has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious post on building up new web site.
    Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was
    a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how could we communicate? http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure this post has touched all the internet people,
    its really really good piece of writing on building up new website.
    I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual info a person provide on your visitors?
    Is gonna be again ceaselessly to check out new posts
    Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this article here at this
    webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.
    http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete