Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Vote Of Thanks: Emmanuel Oladumoye, JABU Best Graduating Student (2018)

titiloyeblog

Emmanuel Alaba Oladumoye, a B.Sc holder in Accounting department and also the best graduating student of Joseph Ayo Babalola University (2018) went on his Facebook page to share his life experience and also to express his heart of gratitude. Despite the several challenges this young man faced he still stood out amongst his colleagues. Emmanuel Oladumoye graduated as the best out of the 608 graduates with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 4.78 (First-class). Mr. Emmanuel is seen to be fulfilled already with several qualifications he had gotten which includes; B.Sc, AAT, and ACA (though still pursuing more). Lol!!!
This was what he said: 
2013 
Dad: Since there's no admission for you,you are starting your ICAN exams
Me: okay sir 
2014 
Me:There is till no admission for me
Mum: Continue with your ICAN examination
Dad: Joseph Ayo Babalola University gave me you admission you are resuming next week
Me:😱😱 Gloryyyy 
So the journey began.After losing a couple of admission into federal universities.Not knowing God was setting a right path for me.How will I not thank God for making my paths cross with Samson Shokunbi Who lead me on the pathway of grace or Joshua Oluwatoyosi Arowolo who always made me believe I was the voice JABU was Waiting for or Arowosola Temitopewho taught me how to effectively engage God's word or Damilola Oni Damilola Femi whose life modelled a balanced life or Adelugba Timilehinwho ensured nobody distracted my vision and goals or Paul Alade Dauduwho cautioned me from over excitement or Apostle Edozie Ikechukwu who trained my eyes to see even exams questions Or Agboola Damilola Esther who God sent to me for great help. 
Time will fail me to keep mentioning names but I cannot but thank Pastor Richards Mayokun Osanaiye who prophetically advanced me when I was failing ICAN and ensured I broke a record and Pastor Daniel Olawande who believes in me.Special thanks to my parents and siblings who always answer whenever i call and believes in me and all I represent.I cannor forget my supervisor and sister Yetunde Sylvia Akinjare for being a big sister throughout my undergraduate days. I thank God for my Pastor Abel Alimi who prays for me and to my special squad and roomates from Peter to Solomon to Ade to Tope. 
Thanks to Apostle Emmanuel Thompson and Mr Ayodele for mentorship.Thanks to the Chaplaincy unit Joseph Ayo Babalola University and too my family Brothers and Sisters fellowship,Young Ancient Network,Fire clan,my course mates and acquittances.Time will not permit me to mention everybody's name but I want you to know I would never be here if you were not there. I am celebrated because you believed in me. I pray there will be more for us.
JolaEmmanuel
#whatJesusDid#BGS#AAT_ACA

More photos below;

titiloyeblog

titiloyeblog

Emmanuel Oladumoye from jabu

titiloyeblog

titiloyeblog

titiloyeblog

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment