Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

"I Will Always remember Your Penances" - President Buhari Discloses to His Supporters



President Muhammadu Buhari Friday in Abuja said the long-suffering, commitment and sacrifices of all his supporters over the years will be remembered by posterity, urging them to remain steadfast in pursuing the overall good of the nation.

Receiving the Governance Support Group at the Presidential Villa, President Buhari said he remains “eternally grateful’’ for all the personal and collective sacrifices that culminated in winning the 2015 elections, assuring them that all the efforts would never be forgotten.

“I can never forget your sacrifices and I am grateful for all. You never gave up when things were bleak, and we needed to survive. I can’t express my gratitude enough.

“In spite of the environment you found yourself, you kept believing and pushing. Some of you were really exposed to risks. My consolation is that you voluntarily threw in your lot with me.

“Some of you exposed yourself so much, and I knew it. I urge you to still stick to your principled ways of doing things and our country will be the better for it,’’ he said.
The President said the administration had ushered in a new era of accountability and responsibility by auditing and correcting the many wrongs of the past that crippled the economy and created an exclusive class, promising to consolidate on the reforms he had initiated for change in the country.

“Some of the things I saw here were unbelievable. I still shudder and wonder how a country can survive under such abuses. It is only by an act of God that we survived,’’ he added.

President Buhari told his supporters that he was not oblivious of the personal risks and investments that brought in the government, citing the appointment of Mr Boss Mustapha as Secretary to the Government of the Federation as most deserved because of his steadfastness.

“I want you to maintain your steadfastness. We have gone through the worst of the times. We lost elections three times and I learnt a lot along the way,’’ he said.

According to him, after losing in three elections and pursuing cases up to the Supreme Court, he learnt that ethnicity and religion had no place in Nigerian politics, but personal interests prevailed.

The Chairman of the Governance Support Group, Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba commended the President for the bold initiatives in restoring security, tackling corruption, and setting the economy on a more predictable path.
Nwajiuba said the group would continue to support and advise the President on areas that needed more attention, which include engagement with party members and supporters, empowerment of Nigerians and the fight against kidnapping.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media& Publicity)
December 22, 2017
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

8 comments:

  1. This paragraph gives clear idea designed for the new viewers of blogging, that really how to do blogging and site-building.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Admiring the hard work you put into your site and in depth information you present.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated
    rehashed material. Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to
    know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
    code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so
    I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I should check things
    out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look
    forward to exploring your web page yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.

    I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of
    your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your means of telling all in this paragraph is genuinely fastidious, every one be capable of easily
    know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The
    clarity in your submit is just excellent and that i can think you are a professional in this
    subject. Well together with your permission let
    me to seize your RSS feed to keep up to date
    with imminent post. Thank you one million and please keep up the rewarding
    work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not know if it's just me or if everyone else encountering problems with your
    site. It appears as if some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody
    else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?

    This may be a issue with my web browser because
    I've had this happen before. Cheers

    ReplyDelete