Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Imo State University Academic & Non-academic Recruitment 2017 (35 Positions)


Image result for Imo State University

Imo State University - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following positions below:

1. Lecturer I (Radiology)

2. Lecturer I (Pathology)

3. Lecturer II (Pharmacology)

4. Lecturer I (Microbiology)

5. Lecturer II (Pathology)

6. Lecturer I (Morbid Anatomy)

7. Lecturer II (Morbid Anatomy)

8. Lecturer I (Heamatology)

9. Lecturer II (Heamatology)

10. Lecturer II (Community Medicine)

11. Lecturer II (Microbiology)

12. Lecturer II (Medicine - Cardiology)

13. Lecturer II (Medicine - Respiratory)

14. Lecturer II (Medicine - GIT)

15. Lecturer II (Medicine - Dematology)

16. Lecturer I (Community Medicine)

17. Science Laboratory Technologist

18. Lecturer I (Physiology)

19. Lecturer I (Medicine - Cardiology)

20. Lecturer I (Medicine - Respiratory)

21. Lecturer II (Anatomy)

22. Lecturer I (Biochemistry)

23. Lecturer I (Medicine - GIT)

24. Lecturer II (Physiology)

25. Lecturer I (Medicine - Dematology)

26. Laboratory Assistants

27. Lecturer I (Pharmacology)

28. Lecturer I (Paediatrics)

29. Lecturer II (Biochemistry)

30. Lecturer I (Anaesthesia)

31. Lecturer II (Paediatrics)

32. Lecturer II (Radiology)

33. Lecturer II (Anaesthesia)

34. Lecturer I (Anatomy)

35. Medical Laboratory Technologist

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a PDF copy of their application documents (including the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates etc) and submit to: registrar@imsu.edu.ng

Ten (10) hard copies of the application documents (CV's and accompanying credentials) in one envelop marked with the position applied for to:
The Registrar/Secretary to Council,
lmo State University,
P.M.B. 2000,
Owerri,
Imo State.

Application Closing Date
8th November, 2017.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment