Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

"There Is Money In Every Dump Ground You See In Abuja";Man Shares His Story


This account of a young fellow who took the bull by the horn with a specific end goal to survive - is truly motivating. In spite of being a graduate, the young fellow wandered into furniture making in Abuja to battle for himself because of the absence of work. Furthermore, now it gives the idea that the young fellow is standing up fiscally as he supported himself through Experts degree program and is organization has additionally been shortlisted to profit the world bank Jewel extend.

Read the story as shared by The People Of Abuja 

I came to Abuja as a corp part to serve my dad's territory, after our obligatory preparing, I thought that it was troublesome getting some place to do my essential task. 

The excellent female corp individuals where all acknowledged. At that point I knew I needed to take my fate into my hands. 


One specific day, I had just 100 naira with me and I was return to Government lodging Lugbe. I figured my development and I needed to walk the distance from 3 arms zone to wuse advertise however while I was trekking, I went through Government contract bank home office in focal zone near Ceddi court. I just strolled in and made a request to meet the administrator work force. That was the means by which I met a man who happened to be the group pioneer in the branch of hierarchical assets. I disclosed my issues to him and he requesting that I drop my points of interest and two weeks after I got a call to go to the bank. That was the way I got to a situation to serve my country. 


Amid my administration I lived in Kugbo territory of Abuja. Kugbo has the greatest furniture showcase in Abuja. Each Saturday,I joined my cousin to his furniture workshop. That was the manner by which I created enthusiasm for furniture making and inside works. When I go out from NYSC, I wandered into the furniture business fulltime in light of the fact that by then the white, blue and red neckline employments were not coming and I chose to make my own occupation. I delivered my first closet with the last stipend NYSC paid me in 2011. Sold it and made another and that is the manner by which I began. I had challenges yet I continued moving. 


In 2015 I enlisted my organization with CAC and that is the means by which EASTERN FOOTHILLS LTD was conceived. We are into the creation of furniture things and inside works like closets, Kitchen cupboard, couches, school work area, dinning sets and so forth. 

I tell individuals that there is cash in each dump ground you find in Abuja. Simply look extremely well and you will see the cash. In each condition you wind up ,there are business open doors for you to misuse. Stay centered and don't be debilitated. See opportunity in any circumstance you get yourself. 

Continues from my furniture business paid for my lords degree program in ABU Zaria where I contemplated Universal Issues AND Discretion. 

World bank perceived how quick we were developing and our organization was shortlisted to profit the world bank Diamond extend. Our items are reasonable, solid and dependable and we have faith in "Made in Nigeria and Nigeria content.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Hi there are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any
    coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really
    appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you message me here titiloye123@gmail.com . I will be glad to be of help

    ReplyDelete