Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Police Operatives Embark On A Survey Of Bag Snatching Hot Zones In Lagos (Photos)



Based on reports of bag snatching at Iddo Terminus at night by criminals, the Commander, Rapid Response Squad, ACP Tunji Disu took his officers on reconnaissance of the Terminus with a view to having a good positioning for its officers, as part of measures to curbing the menace.

The team equally ceased the opportunity to monitor other pin down points of RRS in areas such as Oyingbo, Idunmota and Ebute Metta.




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Hi there just wanted to gie you a quick heads uup
    and let you know a few off the images aren't loading correctly.
    I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue.

    I've trierd it in two diffeent browsers and both show the ame outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here,
    however I believed this post used to be great.
    I do not recognise who yoou might be however definitely you are going to a famous blogger when you aren't already.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete