Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Juliet Odigwe: 'I Was Offered Six Movie Roles For Six Rounds Of Sex'


Nollywood performer, Juliet Patrick Odigwe has uncovered how a specific prominent motion picture maker in Owerri, Imo State, approached her for six rounds of sex for six film parts. 

The Anambra State-conceived performer who addressed Sun said that she declined the offer, including that makers in the business would go additional miles to lay down with up-coming on-screen characters. 


She stated, "A generation supervisor I met in Owerri came to me and stated: 'Darling, you are so great. 

"I'll give you six steady employments that can blow you to fame, yet after the six occupations, all I require from you are six great rounds of sex consequently'. I gave him a through and through 'no'. 

"I disclosed to him I could just take him for shopping when he makes me a star. 

"In any case, it didn't end well. Despite the fact that, he landed me two great positions, I continued advising him that I could just take him out for shopping. He was annoyed and that was the finish of the issue. He quit calling me for employments." 

Juliet, an alum of Semantics, included, "A few makers won't come straight to approach you for sex, they will start by disclosing to you how they cherish you, how they need to wed you and a wide range of romantic tales just to get into your jeans. 

"It has not by any means been simple for me yet once one is great, at that point it's not by any stretch of the imagination that hard to hit fame. 

"Some best in class performers really toss themselves effectively and inexpensively at these makers, executives and advertisers, so they think everyone is the same. 

"On the off chance that you grumble excessively, they de-cast you in a twinkle of an eye, letting you know there are a thousand and one young ladies prepared to pay colossal sum for the part you just got free." 

She additionally bemoaned how she lost her beau in the wake of hinting him of her goals to join the motion picture industry. 

She stated, "Unfortunately, my beau said a final farewell to me when I chose to join the motion picture industry completely. Along these lines, I have no sweetheart wahala for the present."
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment