Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Iheanacho Sends Message To Guardiola & Man City After Leicester Move


Super Birds striker, Kelechi Iheanacho, has sent a thank you message to Manchester City, following his £25million exchange to Leicester City this week. 

The 20-year-old has marked a five-year manage the Foxes and made his informal presentation in their 2-1 prevail upon Borussia Monchengladbach. 


Iheanacho gave a help to Leicester's second objective scored by Jamie Vardy, before running off with a thump. 

In a two-minute video posted on his Twitter handle, he stated: "Thank you to Manchester City for helping me achieve where I am today, I will stay appreciative all my life. 

"I need to thank the fans for helping me too when I'm playing, singing my name, I'm so cheerful, I will always remember you all. I will dependably stay thankful to you folks. 


"I will utilize this chance to thank my colleagues (previous Manchester City partners) and the chief too Manuel Pellegrini (previous director) for getting me into the main group and furthermore allowing me to play. I will likewise stay thankful to him." 

Iheanacho held unique acclaim for current Manchester City mentor, Get up and go Guardiola, for helping him enhance as a player. 

He stated: "And the present administrator Get up and go Guardiola, a gigantic thank you to you for helping me develop and learn to such an extent. I will stay appreciative to you since you are a best mentor and I'm cheerful working with you. Much obliged to you to you Enthusiasm and to your instructing staff."
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment