Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Farmer Arrested For Killing Plantain Thief In Edo State


A plantain rancher, Moses Erutuya, who got a criminal who stole 35 groups, has been captured for supposedly executing the plantain hoodlum distinguished as Jonathan for taking from him since 2007. 


It was assembled that Jonathan was hit with a stick in the episode which occurred at Odighi town, Edo State. 

The Country reports that Moses said; 

"I began the ranch in 1998. In 2007, while sitting tight for the plantain to develop, someone went there and stole 60 groups. I whined and was told no one will watch my homestead for me. From that point forward, I have been observing the homestead. 

Fortunes kept running against him this 2017 when he stole 35 groups. I followed him to where he needed to offer them. He said the plantain was not mine. He stole seven bundles from my homestead. I requesting that he go and demonstrate to me where he got others. . 

On our way, he halted. The wood he used to hold his bicycle, I took it and hit him on the head and he kicked the bucket. His family was searching for him. They came to me and I revealed to them I exited him to go however I later took them to where the body is. I need government to excuse me." 

Addressing newsmen on the episode, the State's Police Magistrate, Haliru Gwandu, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment