Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Photos From Linda Ikeji's Selfmade Woman Conference In Lagos



By Lasgidi Online

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji yesterday Saturday 23rd April hosted her Selfmade Woman Conference in Lagos.

Sharing the photos on her blog, she said:

I'm going to share official photos later, these are just photos I took myself with my phone with a few I got from a photographer. So, our Selfmade Woman Conference held today at Oriental Hotel and everyone who was there will tell you it was an amazing event. Absolutely mind blowing. And the crowd was crazy!

It was hosted by Forbes Africa correspondent, Peace Hyde and the speakers included Tara Fela Durotoye, Foluso Gbadamosi, Kemi Adetiba, Omoni Oboli, Dr Ola Brown, and Dolapo Badmos. The speakers brought the house down I swear, they were incredible and even I learnt a lot. Seyi Shay performed while Lolo 1 inspired and cracked jokes. 

Comedienne Mandy was also there to lighten the mood. All in all, it was a great event. I'll share official photos later but check these ones out for now.

See more photos below...




Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment