Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Man Survives Terrible Motor Accident In Ashaka, Delta State (photos)



A man, Onyekenum Mayor, was hit hard by a Toyota Sienna in Ashaka, Ndokwa East L.G.A on the 2nd of January 2017 and it seriously affected his ankle. His bone was pulled out from his ankle and he was taken to Aninze hospital in Kwale. From there he was taken to the Federal Medical Centre in Asaba and then finally to Supreme Faith before a surgery was done on this leg.

A Facebook user, Obi Nwachi shared the episode recently. He wrote:

ONYEKENUM MAYOR SAYS THANK YOU TO GOD, OSANEBI AND EZECHI

I visited Onyekenum Mayor today at supreme faith clinic in Asaba and saw him so fit and full of life.

He told me outright that if not for the intervention of GOD, the Deputy Speaker of Delta State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Osanebi Ossai Friday and the Commissioner representing Ndokwa Nation on the board of DESOPADEC, Hon Nnamdi Ezechi,he has lost one of his legs. Explaining further he said : I was hit hard by a Sienna in Ashaka, Ndokwa East L.G.A on the 2nd of January 2017 and it seriously affected my ankle,my bone pulled out from my ankle and since then these men that I mentioned took me to Aninze hospital in Kwale and from there they took me to Federal medical centre in Asaba and finally to this supreme faith where they put in a huge amount of money before a surgery was done on this leg after all they have spent in Aninze and FMC. I know that soon I’ll be on my feet like I’ve been.


Please I want the world to help me thank the Deputy Speaker, Delta State House Of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Friday Ossai Osanebi and the Commissioner representing Ndokwa Nation on the board of DESOPADEC, Comrd. Nnamdi Ezechi who never gave up on me till this particular time,they have been showing me love and care, they want the best for me. Truly they said that when the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice.


Thank you Rt. Hon. Osanebi and Commissioner Nnamdi Ezechi, your leadership is a blessing to Ndokwa people.


Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment