Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Woman Visits Her Son And Was Beaten By Her Ex-Husband



The lady pictured above is accusing her ex- husband of beating her up in front of their son. She made the allegation on Facebook earlier. See she wrote below:

I got the beatings of my life today in front of my son, just because I visited my son. I can’t keep quiet anymore because my life I at stake, I’m posting this here because I don’t know what will happen to me next.

My ex husband told me he will kill and bury me and nothing will happen to him. I can’t tell my mum about this trait because of her health.

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment