Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>> Place your text ads Here >>>>>>>>>>>> Email us now at titiloye123@gmail.com >>>>>>>>>> Whatsapp us at (+234)-810-443-7427

Oshoala scores on debut for Arsenal


NIGERIAN international, Asisat Oshoala began her romance with Arsenal Ladies FC on a good note as she was on target when her team dumped Reading Ladies FC 3-1 on Wednesday night in the Women’s Super League opener at Meadow Park.The Super Falcons star after her persistent effort scored against the Berkshire-based side one minute into the second half after she displaced Grace Maloneyand tucked the ball in.An elated Oshoala said on the Arsenal’s official websitethat the victory was a good start for her as an individual.“I had fun. It was a very good start for me as an individual, getting to know my players, getting to know a new role.
I think it was a very good thing for me to grow into the game.“I promise to give my best to the team. I want Arsenal to win trophies, win every competition and win every game we play this season. I just have to give it my bestin the training sessions and in every game give 100 per cent. This is a very competitive team.“You have to give your best every time, because we have a lot of good players. Three points in the first game of the season is very important for us and it was very difficult as well,” Oshoala said.because it’s a home game against a new team and you don’t know the way they are going to play. It was a verygood win for us,” Oshoala who joined the Gunners fromLiverpool Ladies said.Meanwhile, the Gunners’ next game is away to Manchester City Ladies on Monday at the City Football Academy.

All Credits: NIGERIA TRIBUNE
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment